Lost Email Recovery From PST & DBX File
Data files of MS Outlook and Outlook Express often get damaged due
to the deletion of emails by the users. But, now with proficient software
such as PST file recovery and DBX file recovery; user can easily recover
deleted emails and other mailbox data.
PST file recovery software is capable of repairing large or oversized Outlook PST files. It restore entire data stored in the inaccessible PST files that include deleted emails, compressed emails, attachments, address book, tasks and many more. On other hand, DBX file recovery software possess an excellent ability to restore mailbox items such as attachments, email properties, contacts, inbox, sent items and others from Personal storage table and saves in DBX or EML file. Both PST file recovery and DBX file recovery packages are capable of recovering Unicode messages.
- Efficiently retrieve Outlook data such as compressed, deleted emails, contact list, journal entries appointments and many more from the corrupt PST file.
- Repair multiple corrupt PST files in a single attempt.
- Formidably recovers and migrates the recovered email items to the alternative storage locations involving some popular Web based email services like Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Yahoo, AOL, and Live Mail.
- Quickly resolve PST corruption due to 2 GB email storage limit or broken file header.
- Capable of recovering data from the secured PST file.
- Saves the recovered email items on the well established email servers like Novell GroupWise, MS Exchange Server, Office 365, and IBM Domino Server.
- Enables user to find specific emails in the corrupt Outlook PST with find message option.
- Allows user to specify date range for searching emails of specific date.
- Support PST files generated with Outlook 97, 2002, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.
- Provision to generate File Analysis Reports that are rendered in the graphical bar-graphs form.
- Allows user to save mailbox items in different file formats such as PDF, DBX, IMAP, MBOX, HTML, PST, MHTML, MSG, RTF, TXT, and EML.
- Available in free version for evaluation purpose.
Both tool are capable to recover deleted emails from severely damaged DBX or PST file and display the preview of recovered emails and other items available. Outlook PST Recovery Tool allows you to save retrieved emails in PST, MHTML, EML, MBOX, DBX, PDF, HTML, TXT, IMAP, or MSG file format. With DBX file recovery, you can save retrieved mailbox data either in DBX or EML file.
- Enables user to recover deleted emails, compressed emails and encrypted emails.
- Equipped with user friendly graphical interfaces.
- Recover emails, attachments and other data from password protected DBX files.
- Successfully recover Unicode characters from the DBX file.
- Provide options to save mailbox folders in DBX or EML file format.
- Supports Outlook Express 4.0, 5.0 and higher versions.
Both PST file recovery and DBX file recovery utilities show recovered mailbox items in a preview list before saving. If you are using PST file recovery tool, then it is possible to save the recovered data in DBX, EML, PST or MSG file format. With DBX file recovery software, user can save mailbox items in DBX or EML file:
Evaluate Tools to Recover Deleted Emails
Individuals can judge the capabilities of both PST file recovery and DBX file recovery tool by using its evaluation version. However, evaluation versions of both the tools allow restoring emails in limited number i.e. 25 email items of each folder. A user must purchase the licensed edition of the software to save all emails in computer drive.